- Aromatherapy is the use of essential oils, absolute oils and hydrosols. For some uses, aromatherapy may include fragrance oils and herbs. Aromatherapy is an off-shoot of herbology.
- The use of aromatherapy may be best known in these areas:
- Skin Care or Aesthetic - effects essential oils have on skin and hair care.
- Emotional or Psycho - aromas are known to have effects on our emotions, moods and feelings; also known as aromachology.
- Holistic or Spiritual Healing - the combination the spiritual healing with the body, mind and soul.
- Medical or Healing - the effects essential oils have in healing, enhancing and maintaining good health.
The word Aromatherapy was coined in the 1920's by French perfumer Rene Gattfosse.
The use of aromatherapy is a personal and lifestyle choice - one that brings pleasure, healing and beauty to the users life. Pleasure is described as a source of enjoyment.
One should not deny themselves the pleasure and benefits of pure Essential Oil from around the world. Perhaps the two most popular and commonly used Essential Oils are Lavender Essential from France and Tea Tree Essential Oil from Australia. Lavender Essential Oil is soothing to dry and inflamed skin, it is uplifting and aids PMS. Tea Tree Essential Oil is an Antiseptic, Antiviral and Fungicide; it is wonderful to use for insect bites, rashes, warts, cuts, coughs and much more.
By understanding how to use aromatherapy daily you can enjoy the benefits of these wonderful Essential Oils and help to maintain a healthy balance in your life.
Essential oils stimulate and nourish your skin, they enhance your immune system and stimulate the senses. The use of Aromatherapy and or Essential Oils extends to Skin Care, Hair Care and other Personal Care Products, Health Care, Natural Healing, Candles, Incense, Potpourri and other Home Enhancements such as Air Fresheners.
We offer a wide range of Aromatherapy and Bath & Body Products for all aspects of use including Healing, Intent, Women's Healing, Relaxation and Stress Relief.